What would make the Forum meaningful and worthwhile to you?

Harriet CostaHarriet Costa Project Manager - Industrial Internet Consortium admin

We want to find out what if there are any questions that you have that the Industrial Internet Consortium members could respond to.

"Our mission is to deliver a trustworthy Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in which the world’s systems and devices are securely connected and controlled to deliver transformational outcomes."

Comments

• For me it would be professional discussions around hot topics of the day. And not just having people agree with each other, but actually take positions and support them.

This will work best if the discussion topics are from the real world - either being experienced now or being anticipated. This is how we share and learn.

• Harriet CostaHarriet Costa Project Manager - Industrial Internet Consortium admin

Thanks. Are there any particular topics @RThompson that you think we should focus on right now? I know in the Discussions we have treated critical topics like Digital Transformation and Digital Twin. Is there anything else or a particular slant that you think might work or anyone might suggest?

• Personally, i agree with some of the opinions but am here to discuss topics of interest to me.

• Harriet CostaHarriet Costa Project Manager - Industrial Internet Consortium admin

Hi @RNLink ,

These topics do not seem related to IIoT or Digital Transformation. Those are our main topics here. Perhaps you'd be interested in developing Talent Communities, but this is not the place for Recruitment discussions unrelated to IIoT and Digital Transformation. Best of luck!